1) What are you looking forward to the most about the upcoming Mavs season?
Being outdoors and enjoying time with the community, friends, and family! Soo happy to be back to socializing!
2) What are your favorite hobbies?
My boys would say trekking them around to various sport practices and events lol I would say anything wine & dine. Love to host/entertain. I’m also fitness/Health & Wellness obsessed- from training to yoga to hiking- I love all things “movement”
3) Do you have any unique or secret talents?
I can beat anyone anytime at Super Mario Brothers- 1, 2 or 3 😉
4) What is your favorite food?
I could never choose! But LOVE tacos.
5) Any pet peeves we need to know about lol?
Not that I can think of!
6) Please provide a brief bio about yourself- background, school, sports and/or work
Born and raised in a small town just outside of Montreal- Medicine Hat’s been home for 15ish years now. Mom to two busy sporty boys-13 & 7. I started in food & bev when I was 15 and worked just about every position imaginable, but fell in love with the “people-ing” side of things and focused the bulk of my career serving, then managing, and eventually owning. Made a switch to social work after returning to college post ownership. Definitely missed certain elements of F&B and am happy to return in this role with a broadened skill set. As mentioned, I love all things fitness, can always be found in the gym, love to be active with my boys, being a hockey mom, etc.